Monday, June 20, 2016

Groupies Get Away

We've all had a summer we can't forget, with memories that we'll always love. Today, on the first day of summer, the groupies are getting a little nostalgic and have been remembering their favorite summer vacations. We've got the lineup of everyone's fun, crazy, and adventurous summer memories. 



AnnaLee: "Some of my favorite summer memories are those where my husband and I go snake hunting. And by snake hunting, I mean snake/reptile collecting of photography. Every once in a while we're lucky enough to see a horny toad.  They are awesome."



Pam: "I have two recent summer vacation memories. This first picture is of my sister, niece, and I on a family reunion trip to California that included a trip in a limo to Napa Valley with a chauffeur named James Bond."



Pam: "The second was of my Mom, sister, and I on a fabulous cruise through New England last summer."



Natalia: "When I was a kid, we would go with all of my dads family to Possum Kingdom every summer. I still remember the thousand steps it took to get to the dock, the bunk beds that lined the cabin and playing board games every night."



Mike: "Here's a selfie of me and Crystal sitting in Christopher Columbus Park in Boston. We drove 5,000 miles round trip and camped (yes, in a tent) the whole way... it was an absolute blast."


I got to spend 2015 working and traveling in the UK. This is a particular trip to the coast of Howth, Ireland (near Dublin) when I got to go on holiday with two other interns. It was for mine and the girl on the rights birthdays. Yeah.. it was the middle of June and we were all wearing jeans and long sleeves! Greatest experience of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment