Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Meet Our Accounting Department!


They handle billing, payroll (thanks guys!), the planning of office play days (aka nerf gun wars), and so much more. But how much do you really know about our accounting department? You've met most of the groupies already and now it's time for you to meet these two lovely ladies!

Amanda

Q. How many years have you been at Price?
A. 12

Q. What is your position?
A. VP/Controller - Office Manager

Q. Favorite thing about working at Price?
A. The people

Q. If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you bring and why?
A. Bear Grylls (He would know what I needed), water (something to catch water), and a tent

Q. What's your go-to lunch?
A. Something that won't "go to my backside" :)

Q. If you weren't working in advertising, what would be your dream job?
A. Chef

Q. What are you binge watching right now?
A. The Blacklist

Q. Where do you want to travel one day?
A. Tuscany, Italy

Melissa

Q. How many years have you been at Price?
A. 2.5

Q. What is your position?
A. Accounting Assistant

Q. Favorite thing about working at Price?
A. The atmosphere and the people, it's just an awesome place to work

Q. If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you bring and why?
A. Let's see...Water because I wouldn't want to be thirsty, my camera because I love taking pictures and if I ever got off the island then I would want to share my experience, and rope so that I could build shelter

Q. What's your go-to lunch?
A. PB&J

Q. If you weren't working in advertising, what would be your dream job?
A. Nurse, because I love helping people

Q. What are you binge watching right now?
A. Supernatural and Mad Men

Q. Where do you want to travel one day?
A. New York and Paris




No comments:

Post a Comment