Thursday, February 1, 2018

Meet the Interns



Chase Embree | Allie Ziober | Danny Tomeny
Spring 2018 Interns
This Spring we have three new faces. All three interns are here to gain invaluable real-world media industry experience.  Perhaps you've seen them wandering around the office. Let's go ahead and meet them!


CHASE
Q: Hometown?
A: Frisco, TX
Q: Major?
A: Advertising
Q: Classification?
A: Junior
Q: Dream Job?
A: The end goal for me is definitely to one day be the owner of an advertising agency in New York City. I would also be just as happy to own the Dallas Cowboys if Jerry Jones would ever give it up.
Q: Ideal plans after graduation?
A: My parents want me to say that I will immediately jump into a “big boy job”, but if I am being honest it is to travel. My sister lives in London so that is probably where I will start, then just travel across Europe until I get homesick.
Q: Most valuable class you've taken?
A: I would have to say Principles of Advertising. I tried it out because I wanted to find a new major, and at the end of the course I knew that Advertising was where I belonged.
Q: Fun Fact?
A: I joined the Army National Guard in March 2015, and completed Infantry School at Fort Benning in 2016. I had the honor to serve my fellow Texans when I was activated to Houston for Hurricane Harvey.
Q: Favorite place to eat/go in Lubbock?
A: It is almost impossible for me to narrow it down. I like to consider myself a food connoisseur. A few of my favorites are Chipotle, Fuzzys, Chuys, Jaliscos, and of course Picantes. I love Mexican food.
Q: Fav milkshake flavor?
A: Well considering I am allergic to Chocolate and Strawberries I will have to go with Vanilla.

ALLIE
Q: Hometown?
A: Grapevine, TX
Q: Major?
A: Advertising
Q: Classification?
A: Senior
Q: Dream Job?
A: I would love to be apart of the marketing team for all the big music festivals around the world (Coachella, ACL and Tomorrowland), it would be so fun and exciting to travel as much as possible and see the world.
Q: Ideal plans after graduation?
A: I’ll probably move back to the Dallas area and find a job and get my life started.
Q: Most valuable class you've taken?
A: Advertising campaigns, it was a very helpful class because we worked in a group all semester and actually came up with our own campaign for a company and got to present it to the president of the company.
Q: Fun Fact?
A: I love to workout and I’m addicted to online shopping
Q: Favorite place to eat/go in Lubbock?
A; Chimys! Always fun to go for happy hour and after a long day of class and work.
Q: Fav milkshake flavor?
A: Anything chocolate, but my #1 fav is Cookies ‘n Cream!

DANNY
Q: Hometown?
A: Plano, Texas
Q: Major?
A: Advertising
Q: Classification?
A: Senior
Q: Dream Job?
A: Account Exec working in Dallas, Texas
Q: Ideal plans after graduation?
A: Hang out at the beach with the family for a couple days then begin my career as soon as I’m home
Q: Most valuable class you've taken?
A: Principles of Advertising. The class laid down the fundamentals of advertising but the professor I had made the class the most valuable. I took this class my freshman year and still today, years later, talk to this professor on a weekly basis.
Q: Fun Fact?
A: I was born on Friday the 13th, I promise I’m really lucky.
Q: Favorite place to eat/go in Lubbock?
A: Triple J’s or Cap Rock Cafe
Q: Fav milkshake flavor?
A: Not a big milkshake guy but I would have to go with strawberry.



Here’s to a fun semester!
We provide expert solutions to meet your advertising & marketing challenges. More information? Contact us at Info@pricegroupinc.com











No comments:

Post a Comment